Macbooks, iPhone, iPad etc are such devices that are known worldwide. People are fond of such devices due to their unique functioning, interesting user interface, device designing and physical appearance and much more. These devices are owned and operated by Apple Inc. And these Apple devices generally operate on the Apple Id which. So, if anyone has purchased a new device then to start the device, it is mandatory to create new Apple Id or the user may enter the id if he already has one.
There are times when an Apple user has to change their account password. But due to lack of information about the password changing process the user can’t perform the process. If you have a need to change Apple ID password from iPhone, you may follow the steps described below:
Changing Apple Id on iPhone
The Apple Id can be changed in two ways. So the user may follow the steps below to know how to change Apple Id on iPhone.
Method 1: Use of Apple Id Account Page
- From the desktop land on appleid.apple.com from the search bar of the web browser that you prefer.
- After opening the web browser, sign into the account and go to the Account section and click “Edit”.
- Under the Apple ID, tap on “Change Apple ID” option. If the user is trying to change the Apple ID that is created 30 days prior then you might be asked to try again later.
- Then enter the ID which you want to use and tap “Continue”.
- Your Apple id will be changed from the third party to your details successfully.
Method 2: Using the Apple Device, iPhone, iPad etc.
- Unlock your device and go to the Settings icon from the home screen.
- Tap on your name which is displayed at the top of the settings page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and then tap “Sign Out”. The current email Id will be signed out and the user may now enter his personal details.
- In the next step, the user is required to tap on the “Log in” option and enter his personal details to enter the Apple Id.
- And you can now successfully use your device with your Apple Id.
Therefore, with the help of further steps, the users can easily change Apple Id on iPhone without any hesitation.
Apart from this, if you want to change your Apple ID password on your Mac and wondering how to change my Apple ID password. Then the given steps will help you thoroughly.
Steps to Change Your Apple ID Password on Mac
- To begin with, sign in to your Apple account on the account page.
- Next, you should choose the Security section under which you have to opt for Change Password.
- Thereafter, you will require to set a new password for your account and confirm the password as well.
- Once you finish the above steps, click on the Change Password option.
This is how you will be able to change Apple ID password from iPhone and Mac. Moreover, if you face any problem while doing the process or you get stuck at any step of the recovery process. You may contact the Apple support service team to get instant help from the customer support team.